Friday, February 21, 2014

Coconut Cupcakes...Those Non-local Ingredients...


There are just some things in life that we cannot go without.  These vegan coconut cupcakes, for example, adapted from a 'Chef Chloe's' recipe, which have virtually no ingredient that comes from local sources (apple cider vinegar, that's it), are just too scrumptious and fun not to make.  And, chocolate, don't get me going....


I cook a lot, and frequently, and bake in between, but this blog was developed purely for supporting local food and the farmers and gardeners who grow/raise it. So, you won't being seeing much of these goodies posted here.  I will post such nom-nom confections on my corresponding Facebook page, however.

Too bad we Northeasterners don't have the clime for growing cacao beans.




A fifty-mile radius...that's my check. Heck, it might even be predominantly a 25-mile radius.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment